Operational Assessment with Application Support
£480.00 Inc VAT
Already have a PPL, or have taken a Theoretical Competence Course but need an Operational Assessment with application support for a Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO), then this certification course is for you. Please note that the PfCO will be an Operational Authorisation on 31 December 2020.
This course includes:
- Public liability insurance for the Operational Assessment (normally costs extra with other companies).
- Access to our online Operations Manual creation form at initial application and first renewal (if PfCO Support has been taken).
- Access to our library of Quick Reference Handbooks (available for most common aircraft) so you can prepare for your Operational Assessment, and complete your Operations Manual.
- Assistance with initial application to the CAA including a recommendation, and assistance at first renewal (if PfCO Support has been taken).
- A Global Drone Training Pro membership for 12 months following the Operational Assessment. As a Pro member you receive exclusive Pro member discounts in our shop on aircraft, equipment and support services and software. You also have access to the latest training resources, email and telephone advice with your operations, and access to our closed Facebook group for support and networking. You can find out more about the Pro membership here.
The CAA registration fee is not included (£253)
Please note you will need public liability insurance which must conform to EC Regulation 785/2004 at the time of the application.
If you are already working under a PfCO and do not require PfCO Support then please contact the team for a discount code.
By proceeding with this booking you acknowledge that you have an exemption (such as a current PPL or ATPL) to the Remote Pilot Theoretical Knowledge/ General Airmanship Syllabus elements as set out in CAP 722 Appendix E29. If in doubt you should contact the CAA before proceeding.