This course booking is for the General Visual Line of Sight Certificate (GVC) and the A2 Certificate of Competence (A2 CofC) with optional CAA Application Support.
Please note that the theory part of this course is delivered online.
Included in the course fee:
- Two day online theory course and examination.
- Candidate materials, which will be posted to the address provided.
- A Practical Flight Test (at a later date at your preferred location).
- Public liability insurance for the Practical Flight Test (normally costs extra with other companies).
- Access to our library of Quick Reference Handbooks (available for most common aircraft) so you can prepare a draft Operations Manual for your Practical Flight Test.
- On successful completion the following certificates will be issued:
- General Visual Line of Sight Certificate (GVC).
- A2 Certificate of Competence (A2 CofC).
- Global Drone Training presentation certificate.
- Access to our online Operations Manual creation form at initial application and first renewal (if CAA application support has been taken).
- Assistance with initial application to the CAA for an Operational Authorisation and assistance at first renewal (if CAA application support has been taken).
- A Global Drone Training Pro membership for 12 months following the Practical Flight Test. As a Pro member you receive exclusive Pro member discounts in our shop on aircraft, equipment, support services and software. You also have access to the latest training resources, email and telephone advice with your operations, and access to our closed Facebook group for support and networking. You can find out more about the Pro membership here.
The CAA registration fee is not included and is £253 on initial application, and £190 on renewal (annually). It is exempt from VAT.