This booking is for the Pilot Competence Course with optional PfCO Support.
- Two day theoretical competence course and examination candidate materials.
- Sandwich lunch on the theory days and tea/coffee etc.
- Operational Assessment (at a later date).
- Public liability insurance for the Operational Assessment (normally costs extra with other companies).
- Access to our online Operations Manual creation form at initial application and first renewal (if PfCO Support has been taken).
- Access to our library of Quick Reference Handbooks (available for most common aircraft) so you can prepare for your Operational Assessment, and complete your Operations Manual.
- Assistance with initial application to the CAA including a recommendation, and assistance at first renewal (if PfCO Support has been taken).
- A School of Drones Pro membership for 12 months following the Operational Assessment. The School of Drones is our online training and support portal, providing training resources and information on relevant CAA and EASA changes, insurance issues, etc. As a Pro member you receive exclusive Pro member discounts in our shop on aircraft, equipment and support services and software. You also have access to the latest training resources, email and telephone advice with your operations, and access to our closed Facebook group for support and networking. You can find out more about the Pro membership here.
The CAA registration fee is not included and is £253 on initial application, and £190 on renewal (annually). It is exempt from VAT.