This booking is for the GVC Course with optional CAA Application Support.
- Two day theoretical competence course and examination candidate materials.
- A2 Certificate of Competence certification for the EASA Open category.
- Sandwich lunch on the theory days and tea/coffee etc.
- Practical Flight Test (at a later date).
- Public liability insurance for the Practical Flight Test (normally costs extra with other companies).
- Access to our online Operations Manual creation form at initial application and first renewal (if CAA application support has been taken).
- Access to our library of Quick Reference Handbooks (available for most common aircraft) so you can prepare for your Practical Flight Test and complete your Operations Manual.
- Assistance with initial application to the CAA including a recommendation, and assistance at first renewal (if CAA application support has been taken).
- A Global Drone Training Pro membership for 12 months following the Practical Flight Test. As a Pro member you receive exclusive Pro member discounts in our shop on aircraft, equipment, support services and software. You also have access to the latest training resources, email and telephone advice with your operations, and access to our closed Facebook group for support and networking. You can find out more about the Pro membership here.
The CAA registration fee is not included and is £253 on initial application, and £190 on renewal (annually). It is exempt from VAT.